What is included in the home insurance policy?
When you open an insurance policy with Uinsure, you'll be provided with the following included as standard:
- Up to £1,000,000 buildings insurance to protect against loss or damage to the structure of your home.
- Up to £75,000 standard home contents with the option to increase this to £100,000 of cover.
- Accidental damage cover for your audio and visual equipment, DVD players and desktop computers included as standard.
- Frozen food cover up to the contents maximum claims limit.
- Personal money cover up to £750 and credit cards up to £1,000 (in the home).
- One year guarantee on home repairs carried out by insurer appointed builders
- Experienced claims service with UK-based staff.
You can also tailor your home insurance policy to include any of the following optional extras:
- Accidental damage cover.
- Personal belongings away from home.
- Pedal cycles away from home.
- Family legal expenses cover.
- Home emergency cover.
The Furness Building Society acts as an introducer to Uinsure. Uinsure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 463689). Registered address: Uinsure Limited, Po Box 5524, Manchester M61 0QR. Furness Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Furness Building Society is on the Financial Services Register under registration number 159624.