Pocket Money Saver
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeYoung Savers
Current Interest Rate2.25% Gross/AER
Start saving from£1
Turn your little one into a super saver!
It’s never too early to get your kids into the habit of saving, which is why we created our Pocket Money Saver account. Children can pop their pocket money into this regular savings account and we’ll even reward them for reaching their savings goals with their own activity pack.
With just one withdrawal per year, your little one will become a super saver in no time.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time