1 Year Regular Saver
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeRegular Saver
Current Interest Rate1.00% Gross/AER
Start saving from£1
Strengthen your financial security with a flexible monthly savings account.
Whilst you may be serious about saving, we understand that life can be unpredictable. Our Year Regular Saver is designed for those who’d like to save regularly towards a lump sum, without locking their funds away completely.
You can rest easy knowing this account allows one withdrawal per year, preventing you from dipping in and out of your savings whilst still having access to it when you need it most.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time