Trinity Hospice Community Account
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeEveryday Savings
Current Interest Rate0.10%
Start saving from£1
A great way to save and support your charity with a Trinity Hospice Community Account
Here at Trinity we provide extensive end of life and palliative care for the patients, and we are the local hospice for Blackpool, the Fylde and Wyre. We can care for up to 20 adult patients in our main hospice, alongside 15 day care patients. Our building also includes Brian House Children’s Hospice.
Our compassionate care enables people to live as actively as possible from their diagnosis, until the end of life. We offer our services to patients, carers and their family completely free of charge for as long as they are needed, whether that is weeks, months or years. Care can be given in our purpose-built hospice, in the home or in the community and provides invaluable support for friends and family too.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time