St John’s Hospice Community Account
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeEveryday Savings
Current Interest Rate0.10%
Start saving from£1
A great way to save and support your charity with a St John’s Hospice Community Account
St. John’s Hospice cares for patients with life limiting conditions in North Lancashire, South Lakes and parts of North Yorkshire.
Our services include:
• 20 bed in-patient ward
• Day Hospice
• Hospice at Home
• Bereavement and Family Support
• Complementary Therapy, Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time