Rosemere Cancer Foundation Community Account
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeEveryday Savings
Current Interest Rate0.10%
Start saving from£1
A great way to save and support your charity with a Rosemere Cancer Foundation Community Account
Rosemere Cancer Foundation, the charity that provides additional facilities and equipment for patients being treated at the Cancer Centre in Preston and the local Cancer Units throughout Lancashire and South Cumbria. The Rosemere Cancer Foundation also funds vital local research, helping to provide the very best care possible for patients across the region.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time