Easy Access Saver - for non corporate accounts
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typePartnership Accounts
Current Interest Rate0.15% Gross/AER
Start saving from£1
For when you need easy access to your funds, our Furness Partnership Easy Access Saver account is a convenient and flexible saving account.
This is a non-corporate account for private individuals holding savings in trust. Our easy access account offers a variable rate of interest and allows access to your funds without giving us any notice.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time