Croft Care Trust Community Account
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeEveryday Savings
Current Interest Rate0.10%
Start saving from£1
A great way to save and support your charity with a Croft Care Trust Community Account.
Residential Care Home supporting Learning and Physical Disability.
Specialist Care Categories:
Asperger Syndrome, Autism/ASD, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Huntingdon's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus, Stroke
Please support Croft Care Trust with a Furness Building Society Croft Care Trust Charity Account.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time