Bolton Hospice Community Account
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeEveryday Savings
Current Interest Rate0.10%
Start saving from£1
A great way to save and support your charity with a Bolton Hospice Community Account
Bolton Hospice is a modern, purpose-built unit with 14 beds plus extensive day care, outpatient and complementary therapy facilities.
The team at Bolton Hospice is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients and the people close to them who face the problems associated with life-threatening disease.
Specialist 'Palliative Care' addresses all patient needs - not just the physical, such as the relief of pain and other symptoms, but also psychological and spiritual care. The aim is to enhance quality of life and also positively influence the course of illness.
They provide this care at the Hospice and also in the homes of patients who are in the final stages of life.
The Hospice team comprises medical staff, nurses, administrative and clerical staff, catering and housekeeping staff, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers, fundraising staff, complementary therapists and chaplaincy.
The work of all these people - and the Hospice's superbly equipped premises - are paid for almost entirely by the generosity of people in Bolton through their donations large and small, and by the giving of their time as volunteers.
Please support us with a Furness Building Society Bolton Hospice Community Account.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time