Barrow AFC Community Account
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeEveryday Savings
Current Interest Rate0.10%
Start saving from£1
A great way to save and support your club with a Barrow AFC Community Account .
Barrow AFC is the town’s only professional football team and like the rugby relies on the people of Barrow to support them as much as possible. Attending the games is the best possible way to do this but off the field there is the opportunity to open a Bluebird Community Account which will give the saver a competitive, easy access account and Barrow AFC an extra source of income.
Furness Building Society make a payment each year of 1% of all the combined balances in the accounts from its own fund, not from the savers’ interest. Last year the club received a cheque for over £15,000 thanks to all those fans who have such an account.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time