100 Day Notice Saver - for non-corporate accounts
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typePartnership Accounts
Current Interest Rate0.35% Gross/AER
Start saving from£1
For when you don’t need (but would like to retain) access to your savings, the Furness Partnership 100 Day Notice Saver can provide an ideal solution.
Whether you’re a community group or holding money in trust on behalf of a beneficiary, our 100 days notice savings account provides a safe and secure home for your money. This is our non-corporate account and allows you access to your funds with 100 days’ notice.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time