100 Day Notice Saver - for corporate accounts
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typePartnership Accounts
Current Interest Rate0.35% Gross/AER
Start saving from£1
For registered charities, PLCs and incorporated bodies that don’t need regular access to their savings, the Furness Partnership 100 Day Notice Saver could be the one.
Local authorities and public limited companies are amongst the types of organisations that open this account with us. Our 100 days notice savings account provides a safe and secure home for your money. This is our corporate account and allows you access to your funds with 100 days’ notice.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time