St. Mary's Hospice Community Account
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeEveryday Savings
Current Interest Rate0.10%
Start saving from£1
A great way to save and support your charity with a St. Mary's Hospice Affinity Account.
St Mary's Hospice is the dedicated provider in South Cumbria of comprehensive specialised supportive and palliative care for people with life limiting conditions. Our facilities and services are available to all adults who are facing the end of life, and to their families, carers and the bereaved.
Patients with life limiting illnesses are cared for at the Hospice, as inpatients or by attendance at day clinics or therapy sessions, and - increasingly - at home.
At St Mary's care is provided free of charge, but it is not cost free. To maintain our services costs around £2.4 million a year, of which we have to raise £2 million (£6000 per day) from our supporters.
This account is great if...
- You want to keep your savings safe and earn interest
- You need access to your savings at any point
You might want to open a different account if...
- You've got a lump sum to invest
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time