100 Day Notice Saver
Apply by post or in branch
- Interest Rate is how much you would earn by saving with us, based on a percentage of your total savings.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) is the interest rate used for comparisons to show how much interest you’ll earn over one year.
- Start saving from refers to the minimum amount required to open that savings account.
- Account type refers to the type of savings account.
Account typeNotice Accounts
Current Interest Rate0.35% Gross/AER
Start saving from£1,000
Let us help you achieve your savings goals
With 100 days’ notice needed to make a withdrawal, you won’t be tempted to dip in and out of your savings with our 100 Day Notice Saver.
This account is great if...
• You have £1,000 to start saving
• You want a higher rate of interest than our access accounts
• You’re able to give us 100 days’ notice to make a withdrawal
You might want to open a different account if...
- You don't want to be able to touch your savings
You want to keep your savings safe
You need access to your savings at any time