To protect the health and safety of our staff and customers we are taking a precautionary measure to close the following agencies until further notice.
- Arnside (Hackney & Leigh)
- Carnforth (Hackney & Leigh)
- Kirkby Londsdale (Hackney & Leigh)
- Morecambe (Wright and Lord)
- Gosforth (Robinson & Co)
- Workington (Robinson & Co)
- Ambleside (Temple & Heelis)
- Horwich (Leach Briely)
- Milnthorpe (Poole Townsend)
Please also note that all of our branches have temporarily implemented new opening hours 10am - 2pm Monday to Friday and will not open on Saturdays
Click here to see their new opening hours.
You can still access your savings by visiting an alternative location or by making a transfer to your bank account. To do this please call us on 0800 834 312
So that we can continue to keep both our customers and staff healthy, we’ll be doing things a little differently for a while – so please take some time to read our guidance.
- Our branches are only offering a cash withdrawal service. Any other non-essential transactions will not be serviced for the time being.
- Please call us on 0800 834 312 to make a bank transfer
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus please don’t visit the branch and follow the official guidelines
- If you have an appointment in branch, it’s very likely we can still help you with a telephone appointment if you’d rather not visit the branch
- Please don’t be offended but we won’t be shaking hands or having any physical contact with our customers
- Please respect the personal space of everyone around you – leave at least 1 metre between yourself and other people.
- If you need to cough or sneeze please use a tissue. If you don’t have one please cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- We won’t be offering any refreshments throughout your visit so if you need to, please bring something with you.