Terms and conditions
1. If you register online between the date that you receive the Competition email and 5pm on Friday 31 March 2017 you will automatically be registered for the prize draw.
2. If you have previously registered online before receiving the Competition email then you will automatically be registered for the prize draw.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
4. The promoter of this competition is Furness Building Society , 51 – 55 Duke Street Barrow-in-Furness LA14 1RT.
5. The promotion is open to any mortgage intermediary aged 18 years or over.
6. Staff, agents and their immediate family will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. Entries will be limited to one per mortgage intermediary.
8. The winner will be selected at random.
9. The closing date for all entries is 5pm on Friday 31 March 2017. The prize draw will take place on Wednesday 5 April 2017 and the winner will be notified later that day.
10. The prize consists of £250 worth of Love2Shop vouchers (“the Prize”).
11. The winner must claim the Prize within 30 days of receiving notice. Please allow 30 days for delivery. Failure to claim the Prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
12. The Prize will be provided by Furness Building Society but the use of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions found at:https://www.love2shop.co.uk/website-tcs
13. There is no cash alternative to the Prize.
14. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to it.
15. Furness Building Society reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
16. Furness Building Society cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the Prize or loss of or damage to the Prize due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not exclusively, failure of or loss by the postal service.
17. By entering this competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to the winner’s name being released, and for details being used for publicity purposes including featuring on Furness Building Society’s Facebook and Twitter page.
18. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
19. You can contact us in relation to the competition at Furness Building Society , 51 – 55 Duke Street Barrow-in-Furness LA14 1RT.
The Alzheimer’s Society has received a donation of £156...
17th August 2016
Furness for Intermediaries has launched two new five year fixed rat...
30th January 2017